Turn-page Mobile – iPad Edition
- Full support of Widgets!
Rather than taking up crucial real-estate, on the iPad, your widget will slide in from the left and allow the user to hide it.
The widget will support pretty much any html/css/js you have set. Great for ads and any custom content!
(Note: if you have flash in your widget it won’t work. It will just appear blank as the iPad does not support Flash)
- Background image support:
Your iPad edition now displays the background you upload. It will be positioned in the same way as with Flipbook 3.0
- 2-finger swipe gesture to turn pages!
We continue to blur the lines of native app and web-app by introducing new intuitive gestures. You can now swipe the pages with 2 fingers to turn pages, and as always, press with one finger to zoom in.
Flipbook 3.0 upgrades:
- New crop/print/save feature:
When editing a title, you’ll see a new checkbox setting that will enable this feature. Just like it sounds, a user can now crop any section of a page and either save it or print it directly
- First level zoom fits width of screen:
We’re calling this “reading mode”. When you zoom-in the first time, the page you select will fit the width of the screen. We’re planning more improvements in this area to offer a more natural reading experience
- Printing multiple pages:
Your users can now print multiple pages via our new interface. When clicking print, the thumbnails for your issue will allow users to select which pages they want to print. By clicking the print button those pages will be sent directly to the printer
No more processing errors!
- Processing errors are a thing of the past with our new parser system!
- Pages that cannot be processed by our system will now be replaced with an image copy (formatting and links removed)
- You get your publication online faster with the ability to replace any pages post upload